irinn irinn 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Women's Health

Don't focus on those "parts" focus on relaxing and enjoying...sensuality is key, and nerves play a big role. You need to relax and learn what pleases you...have you worked on this solo? Maybe some toys? Or perhaps allow him to stimulate you orally?

Best Answer

yeah i have but may be relaxation is what i need mostly and even his stimulation too.

Best Answer

it may sound silly but allow him to just lightly touch you with something like the tips of his fingers or a capped pen to your hair...relax...they actually make scalp massagers that help you relax and increase ...stimulation. So good. Allow him to explore your body, to kiss and caress you and work his way up to stimulating you...have him tease your body until your body is literally begging for him to touch you there...

Best Answer

wow i can imagin that...so nice

Best Answer

Yes but they have thoughts about it to, I think so

Best Answer

yeah but no matter how much you touch all smooch stil it ends up becoming uninteresting,is that normal.

Best Answer

It's actually fairly common among non-virgins too. That's why there is such a huge market in oils and lubrications for those intimate moments.

Best Answer

oh yah,and do the same lubricants really help? i think it takes quiet some long time for a virgin to reach an *******,i personally dont even know if av...

Best Answer

They do help quite a bit. Reaching the big "O" however, isn't just about getting wet down there. It's about finding the spots of arousal, which aren't always in the same spots for everyone. and yes, some women take longer than others. I've been with a few that reached it in no time (under 5 minutes) and others that would take an hour or more. And some just never get there, no matter how long. Every woman's body chemistry is different.

Best Answer

yeahyou are so ryt...non of the men have gone out with have managed to find my spot of arousal.

Best Answer

That's half the fun of intimacy... finding those spots! Anybody who doesn't bother is pretty selfish in my book.

Best Answer

yeah but i know it my self just wonder why men just concentrate on these usual spots and think every woman is aroused by being touched ther.

Best Answer

Perhaps they just need you to guide them. A truly intimate lover is also one that can listen to your needs. If you don't feel comfortable guiding/showing/asking them to concentrate on those spots, then you should question why you would be having sex with them at all.
I know when I was younger, I just went with what worked on previous women. But I discovered that if I listened to what she wanted, and she listened to what I wanted, we both found extreme satisfaction when all was said and done.

Best Answer

yeah may be i should start doing that...

Best Answer

I wish you the very best. May you have a "Merry Orgasmus" this holiday season. ;)

Best Answer

hehehe thanx,wil do that when i have a man this time.enjoy yourself too.

Best Answer

i have hear it is though one should just got for the action, when should explore the WHOLE BODY from head to toe. a women does just have pillows and a flower or tooting hole for sex or a man just have a tooting hole and a stickshift and ball bearings there is so much to the ears neck stomach back legs toes etc. for sure explore is key i rather do that than have sex i rather make the woman relaxed and happy and it;s not always ramming speed -.-

Best Answer

yeah bet thats the thing..

Best Answer

i guess i am confused ?

Best Answer

what do you mean

Best Answer

on i guess what u meant cause u said but thats what i mean???

Best Answer

oh ok,never mind.

Best Answer

*sad face* sorry

Best Answer

no dont be,am ok..

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

i don't think it got to do with being virgin. Most probably lack of hormone

Best Answer

really and what hormony is that?

Best Answer

hahaha..i'm no doctor..so i'm wrong.
Check this out: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/lackingsexdrive.htm

Best Answer

Everyone is different!

Best Answer

true...

Best Answer