my little brother is 21 and he has a disorder that makes him act like a kid, but i enjoy helping him, i have helped him since he was a little boy, he plays with my kids which is cool and i don't think we should go separate paths
Roan1990 Roan1990 22-25, M 4 Answers Aug 29 in Dating & Relationships

Why wouldn't it be normal? I don't get to see my family very often, but when we're all around, of course we like spending time with one another. I would definitely hang out with one of my brothers, and I'm 29.

Best Answer

Yeah it's totally normal to want to be friends with your brother even into adulthood. He's lucky to have a brother like you.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

totally... I know twins whoa er 26 and they literally live two of the same life.. :D

Best Answer

HI Roan1990
Good for you. Sounds fine btw but make space for you both to be apart too incase say you were un over and your little brother had nobody else. See?
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

i know, my little brother lost his partner and taking care of his son alone

Best Answer

Hi Roan1990
Sorry for his loss. Maybe will meet a new partner? Important to be there but also to leave space. For yourself too.
Respect
:)

Best Answer

he is trying to bond more with his wife's family who are okay with him, especially the big brother of his wife, he treats him well, as if he was his own brother

Best Answer

Hi Roan1990
sounds like you are all doing your best for him. Well done.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

thanks for the help

Best Answer