I never neede more then a couple, and I can be obsesive but now they are gone and i feel adrift.
sdflf sdflf 46-50, F 18 Answers Jun 22, 2009

I think we all go through cycle in our lives where we are more social than at other times. I don't think it is a big deal not to have friends for a short period of time; however if you are feeling adrift you may want to look at WHY you feel that way. Is it that your friends left you due to the obsessions? When you say you were obsessed do you mean to the point of driving them away? This feeling could be trying to tell you that you need to examine the obsessiveness. Good luck no matter what you decide.

Best Answer

In this day and age, yes.

Best Answer

its ok not a big issue .. soon you will be changed and then the same life and the same circle of friends.. but good friends are rare and try to make some good and sincere one if you will make a true friend a single one is enough for whole life but condition is true one.. which is rare like diamond so feel easy and free.. do not allow your thinking to control you .. ..<br />
Best of luck

Best Answer

Friends aren't found under F at a store. You have to be a friend to get one.

Best Answer

I don't have any friends either. I don't have any difficulty coming across people who want to exploit or ob<x>jectify me. I am working on acquiring a small social network too. Keep trying; you're not the only one.

Best Answer

I think it is normal, as long as you don't exclude other people from your life because they could get offended and hurt without realizing why. So as long as you are sensitive to others it is okay.

Best Answer

i've been through patches like that too- it happens. i'm sure you already know it's not fun and not very healthy. i think the thing to do is not dwell on your old friends and want happened. you've admitted that you're not perfect, but don't overanalyze yourself. <br />
all you have to do is approach people who seem cool to you. the secret to making friends is being yourself and ok with that, being openminded, and being fun. everytime you do something fun with them they connect that to you.<br />
basically just screw your insecurities and the past and meet new people.

Best Answer

I don't think it's "normal" but I do hate that word. I know I am tired of having none and being alone. I guess it's normal if its something one chooses. I need my time, and life has kind of isolated me....and I needed it for awhile. Now I don't. Years ago I had to get over the "need" to have somebody in my life. I discovered I didn't "need" anybody in it, but wanted...the right ones. Big difference. Now I hate...alone

Best Answer

I have friends, but I don't have anyone close to me. It doesn't bother me, as long as I can talk to someone every once in a while. I wonder if it would be weird to have a "BOLF" best online friend. Someone you meet online that becomes your bestest pal. I'll be up for that if you want.

Best Answer

Yes its normal, though it'll be better to have friends that you can hang out with in your times of need or simply for a day out. I used to hang out alone because people can't see the other side of me, that can joke and relate to people. Try and ask them what they want, if you aren't going for the same thing or do not have the same interest, just drop them.

Best Answer

I understand where you're coming from; I'm the same way. As much as it sucks, try to go in search of friends again. I know it takes awhile, but you can do it.

Best Answer

It is normal to have a small amount of real, genuine friends. Unless you are into networking and using people for their connections, you don't need to know a whole lot of people!

Best Answer

no it is not normal, however it does happen to more people than you might think. i tend to believe the more you tolerate in others the more friends you tend to have. then again, i have found most people to be superficial, selfish, shallow, and un-caring. i think most people if they are honest mostly have aquaintances that they are using for their own selfish purposes. i have heard through polls that when asked how many friends people have they said one or two close friends and many aquaintances.

Best Answer

I understand : / i don't know why I do it either, I think trust issues

Best Answer

it doesnt really matter what is normal, btu i do believe that everyone should have at least one semi- good friend that they can hang out with or talk with... i dont really know your circumstance, but if your happy then thats all that really matters!

Best Answer