ThePeach ThePeach 26-30, F 7 Answers Nov 7, 2011

Only one question per post please

Best Answer

It's actually very normal, based on my experiences.

Best Answer

NORMALCY OVERLOAD

Best Answer

I get bored easily too; Its both a blessing and a curse

Best Answer

Well depends on what you mean by something new.Do you feel the need to shop and buy things that are not a necessity?Do you have the money to keep buying new things?If you do not and you do feel the need to buy unnecessary items then it is not normal and you need some help.You have a shopping addiction.

Best Answer

no i'm talking about new things in life.. a new exerience, a new relationship, a new language, a new country .. can't get enough i always want more! and i can't have anything!

Best Answer

As you grow older you realize you are the one who changes, and everything evolves if you stop to look.

Best Answer

how is that? i constantly feel my life is going nowhere.. and it scares me! i want things to happen, but they don't and when i try to make them happen, people say i'm rushing things and everything will happen at the right time, but what should i do meanwhile?

Best Answer

Start the projects you can manage.
I mean your tastes change, you let go of things, you accept others.

Best Answer