Hi. I don't know why, but it really turns me on to see my wife nude with another man. I mean I like to see both of them completely naked in front of me. I know it may sound strange to some people, but it greatly arouses me. I've never done that so far, but I've always had this fantasy with me. And I know I'm gonna do it if my wife allows me.
Pedramm Pedramm 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 1, 2013

Two completely different questions here. No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to see your wife with other men. As for the second question, be honest. Ask her. Is she interested in trying your idea out? She has to be comfortable first and wanting to try it on her own. Take your time, be honest, and discuss with her openly why you like the idea.

Best Answer

Thank u very much for the answer.
I did ask her and she said she had no problem if I really enjoy. But she said she will do that only for my pleasure. Do you think she is honest?

Best Answer

I would have to meet your wife and chat with her to know for certain. However, I believe her and think she wants to make you happy. I think she would like to make you happy.
Are you interested in just seeing them naked together or are you inching toward seeing them have sex? Both are fine, but be very honest and clear with your wife. If you want her to perform for you, be clear so she will know what she is getting into and that she can be prepared. You can never communicate enough, especially if she is trying to fulfill your fantasies. Make sure you give her what she needs and indulge her fantasies as well.

Best Answer

I actually like to see them have sex.

Best Answer

Many men (women) share your same fantasy. Just make sure you are always on the same page. Communicate your feelings and let your wife take her time.

Best Answer

The language that you use bothers me. You shouldn't make your wife do anything she doesn't want to. I think it's ok that you fantasise about this but if she's not open to the idea I really don't think you should push it.

Best Answer

How if she's open to that?

Best Answer

I'm not too clear then what your question is, because first you ask how to make her agree, and then you say she's open to it

Best Answer

I mean she likes it for my pleasure not for her own. And so I doubt she really likes it and enjoy or not!

Best Answer

I don't think you can make her enjoy it. Who is selecting the men?

Best Answer

Just remember to share your experience with us.

Best Answer

Its a fairly common fetish . Best to approach the subject tactfully in case she thinks you are a perv. Maybe you could ask her first how she feels about other women who show themselves off for their hubbies

Best Answer

She sometimes fantasizes about having a *****, so that she can have both the ***** and my ..... inside her. now what do you think? shall I continue?

Best Answer

if you asked me before joined ep i would of said no. but have read about more and more people that into that. since been member here. if read my confesions see i got picked up once years ago by couple. i thought they were crazy and very differant. no i not sure??

Best Answer