I don't know. I want to be liked/loved but when they start to fall for me, I get scared. Maybe I'm shy? Or maybe I'm just loving someone else, still. I DON'T KNOW! :(
iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 10, 2012

It's okay to have mixed emotions. When time is truly right (especially when you least expect it) it will happen.

Best Answer

Maybe a normal happy relationship bores you and you like the drama. There are people that are like that.. Though it makes no sense to me.

Best Answer

You're scared of intimacy.

Best Answer

not the emotional intimacy, though. It's like I'm shy to be around a guy. Aaaah. Not sure!

Best Answer

Do you have some insecurities, like, "I'll never find someone... how can someone else love me..."? Or perhaps just the feeling of being in like/love feels nice, but then you feel no actual emotional or physical attraction to them.

Until you know what's up with You, you should cut the dating. Have some me time, self reflect. It's not fair to you or others to be in a relationship that you don't really know your intentions in, and then going back and cutting your ties when you're in too deep.

Ah, or it could be your easy attachment to other people. Like you fall too fast and then panic because you didn't take it slower, so you don't know what to do next.

Like I said, only you can know, eh?

Best Answer

maybe the insecurity, maybe the fear.

Best Answer

it's hard to trust people

Best Answer

true. but I trust people so easy.

Best Answer

I'm kind of the same. I like having a boyfriend 'cause you have someone obligated to go to dinner with you and to art galleries on weekends. But I don't really need one. I'm happier on my own and I don't like the feeling of owing someone time/commitment/pieces of myself.

Best Answer

see I can understand but I'm the opposite.. should I stay with my husband or should I leave him? I want to work it out and be happy with him.. but what if he lied to me.. and he cheated on me.. what if he fcked her? what if he breaks my heart again?.. what if he didn't? what if he means it when he says he's sorry and he didn't do anything and he loves me? :l

Best Answer

yeah. And it's a BIG deal when you're married.

Best Answer

yup :[

Best Answer

but you trust him?

Best Answer

yes? i'm not sure anymore

Best Answer

It's more common than you think

Best Answer

I think you are only protecting yourself to the point that you will never have a meaningful relationship.

You have to try and trust someone long enough to find out if the are worth trusting.

Best Answer