HeiressOfValentina HeiressOfValentina 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

no, he's controlling you and you're letting him. ditch him before he goes to extreme lengths

Best Answer

He sounds like abusive . I wouldn't be surprised if he started hitting you. Trust me get out while u can .

Best Answer

I can't.everytime i ditch him,i end up calling him one hour later :(

Best Answer

It will be hard at first , but time is the answer . Show him your serious about being your own person first and if he can't accept that things will get bad for you . Has he hit you ?

Best Answer

Not yet..he gets really angry when i say those things to him.i fear him a lot but at the same time i cant stay away from him.he manipulates me so easily :(

Best Answer

Sweetheart... don't EVER let a man dictate your life. Sooner or later you are going to feel like a prisoner and things will get ugly between you two. Talk to him and ask him why he feels the need to keep you trapped? He may be having some insecurities and if that's the case then talk to each other. If you truly, unconditionally love one another then you both need to communicate. I don't know your situation but by the looks of it, you two are going to need to talk. Almost every man out there feels like they are being compared to another male. That's when we come into action and reassure them that they have nothing to worry about. You are your own person and you need to make sure you tell him that he can't tell you how to dress, what to look like, or what you can do. That is your own individuality and if he can't accept you for who you are then he's not worth your time. I hope this helps. ♡

Best Answer

Well...NO ! Don't just go out ...run away. It won't get better !

Best Answer

No. That's possessiveness if i've ever seen it.

Best Answer

Sure.. if he's a psychotic ax murderer with controlling issues.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure. I hope it's not normal. Either way, it's not right. Even if it's common, it's wrong.

Best Answer

Its very abnormal and unhealthy. Get out while u still can

Best Answer

if this is a for real question, the no, it is abnormal and the first sign of a control freak. I can't tell you what to do, just understand a abusers are first control freaks. Control is an abuse, which leads to other abuses, including physical. If you are not sure what to do, talk to a local counselor.

Best Answer

Even if it was normal - is that really what you want for yourself?

Best Answer

He's insecure...Many books, blogs, etc. written on the subject...

Best Answer

he is a piece of garbage , leave that loser , you can do better : /

Best Answer

NO NOT AT ALL ! LOSE THIS GUY NOW !~

Best Answer

No, that isn't normal.

You know what else isn't normal? That you haven't kicked his behind to the curb.

Best Answer