He beat me in 4 seconds i had to let go because i felt my shoulder slipping now 1 1/2 hours later it still aches!!! (i did it cuz i wanted to know his strength but damn i feel weak now)
frollodon frollodon 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

Congrats on joining EP today!

Best Answer

Your lucky he didnt use his thighs

Best Answer

its normal and im sure your not weak but damn next time try to arm wrestle with someone who cant break you like a twig he is twice your size

Best Answer

i'm scared of him now lol. from the look on his face he wasn't even using full strength and he's beaten people senseless on occasions before annd really messed em up

Best Answer

if you dont plan on ******* him off then you have nothing to fear until you do **** him off then you should run fast he would really have to be heartless to hit you though or do anything to you in anger because compared to him your itty bitty and that just wouldnt be right my sister was 100 pounds when she was only 13 that would have been like me at my size hitting her at that size would have never happened worst i would do to someone smaller than me by more than 20 pounds is grab then in a big hug if they insist on picking at me

Best Answer

nope the kid he messed up looked about 120 pounds tops

Best Answer

he choked him and beat him

Best Answer

that is just evil now i want to break his knees and i dont even know the person he beat up

Best Answer

the guy provoked him first they got into an argument over a girl and he called him names.

Best Answer

umm sounds like the guy has anger issues because even someone my size could call me all the names they want and as long as they dont touch me first i will never touch them only time i have ever hit anyone smaller than me was when a man in his 40s about 160 pounds beat my mom yeah i beat him back but in a case like that he deserved it and i was 19 at the time so his age difference made it ok in my head concidering what he did to my mom

Best Answer

yes its normal , ouch it aches i bet but if you can still move it around then i'm guessing nothings broken but you may have strained a muscle it will take time to heal , no arm wrestling for a while , give it a few days it may be a week before its back to normal , just do the normal activities you do but nothing hard for that arm until its ok

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooo

Best Answer

I was kickboxing on friday and my arms and neck are still hurting. It's normal and it'll go away :)

Best Answer

with such a weight difference you should be allowed to use both arms.

Best Answer

i did for about 2 seconds but it was useless lol

Best Answer

Highly unclever of you.

Best Answer

Sounds like he tried to EAT your entire arm.

Just rest it. You've probably bruised it a fair bit.

Best Answer

nope, it was hand-in hand

Best Answer

Muscle strain. Again, rest it.

Best Answer