musicalsoul10 musicalsoul10 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Normal to a point, not if he harps on it, it's not like he can do anything to protect you but he just cares about you and wants you to be safe. Tell him look babe, I'm fine, do what you gotta do!

Best Answer

That is totally normal even for a guy who isn't oversea my bf does that all the time it might get on your nerves sometimes but all it should show u is he doesn't want to lose u at any cost i personally if i was a guy and your bf i would be protective too if someone tried to get together with my man i would wack the sh*t out of them

Best Answer

Pick up the phone whenever he calls and respond to texts asap

Best Answer

Its normal to be protective of people you care about, but at times they have to trust your judgement too. If he goes obsessive about it, you need to talk to him openly about how this makes you feel.Tell him to trust in your abilities a little more. Honestly, for me, this would be suffocating.

Best Answer

It's normal. Especially if someone is far away. Just tell him you're alright and remind him how much you love him :)

Best Answer

Send him various scantily clad photos of you with different men.

Best Answer

Is he really uber protective or is that a PC term for control freak?

Best Answer

he just doesn't like my guy friends trying to date me while he's away

Best Answer

And how is that protective ?

Best Answer