sometimes its a terrible pain, just pain, idk how to describe it, but right now its a mild squeezing pain. it comes and goes....
wannaelectrodance wannaelectrodance 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Women's Health

It's perfectly normal. I've had the same sort of pain at random times since I was a kid. Sometimes it's months apart. I've had checkups many times and nothing is wrong with me.

Best Answer

yea me too!

Best Answer

normaly left side pain and breath problem

Best Answer

will i dont know i used to have pains in the left of my chest i dont like to go to the docyor but they went away after awhile but when i had the pains i used to breathe and they went away

Best Answer

Is it a sharp pain or a crushing pain as if someone laid bricks upon your chest? If they end with you in a cold sweat there is a problem and you should have them check you asap.

Best Answer

that happen to me and I thought I was having a damn heart attack, I chewed a tum and it went away, found out it was just gas in my chest and the tum knocked out the pain

Best Answer

could be stress related. the hint of a panic attack. disregard if not applicable of course

Best Answer

growing pains

Best Answer

THERE GONNA GROW MORE!!!!

Best Answer

lmao O-O

Best Answer

hahaha x)

Best Answer

Precordial Catch Syndrome (PCS)

Best Answer