LD02 LD02 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 24 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, it's only been 6 months! It's a little inappropriate. (For a family's wedding) Even though it may hurt your feelings. There's no real 'need' for you to 'be' there. (Even though I can understand you -want- to be...)<br />
x kvc x

Best Answer

Hell yes. You may catch the bouquet and get ideas

Best Answer

it's sometimes way too expensive to bring a bunch of plus ones. My friend is getting married (and Im a bridesmaid) and all of these guys keep asking to go with me, but when I told her about it she said unless it was someone she's already met a few times it would probably be too much $ since my whole family is already invited. It gets expensive esp if it is a younger couple.

Best Answer

That all depends on if he was asked to bring a guest .. how large the wedding is .. and if he wants to bring you. It's a family occasion and if you're just dating casually, he might not want everyone to think you're more serious by bringing you either.

Best Answer

maby its his cousine and he dont want to talk about him/her

Best Answer

Not in my mind. But I'm different

Best Answer

If it is family only then yes it is normal

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Assuming he is "allowed" to invite someone, I would say that that's weird, yes!

Best Answer

What about the 'awkward' photos in 10 years time, if they're still not together? ....That's why gf's and bf's aren't encouraged to go to 'family' weddings...

Best Answer

I don't really think much of that, it's just a point in time and you wouldn't erase any other memory so why an ex? I mean yes, one day you might have another partner, kids, but you're not exactly gonna tell them you never dated anyone else!

Best Answer

Depends if he likes you or not

Best Answer