mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

All sexuality is normal. People can be gay, straight, bi, pansexual, asexual, or maybe even a couple of others. They're just words we use to label human behaviour. The important thing is to be confident and happy with yourself.

Best Answer

There is no "normal"....everything just is what it is....we are what we are.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Normal is really just another word for 'common' or abundant, but being gay is really just about being different. It maybe normal to watch TV in the evening but that doesn't make it abnormal to read a book instead.

Best Answer

for some it is, they are normally attracted to people of the same sex, nothing wrong with it in my opinion

Best Answer

Is it normal to have different kinds of people anywhere you go ?

Best Answer

No, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. From nature's point of view sex that doesn't produce offspring is not normal. Funny enough straight people using any form of birth control are just as abnormal, then. So, no biggie.

Best Answer

Normal I think not ,,

Best Answer

well if you're talking about "gay" like the Village People then i would respect it. but it's men doing make overs and having a female apperance then it just creeps me out

Best Answer

Yes, it is. Just because one is gay does not mean he/she is not a normal person. They may act weird, yes, but that's their personality. And I am an ally of LGBT, so I most definitely will support him/her.

Best Answer

Perfectly

Best Answer