laylalewis3 laylalewis3 13-15 8 Answers Jan 1, 2012

Nerdy guys are less likely to cheat, simply because they aren't all that attractive to other women, and don't have the social skills to strike up a relationship with another woman.<br />
Boring nerdy guys are less stressful. It is not likely that your girlfriends will steal your BF if he is a nerd. Nerds are more likely to turn into decently paid responsible hubbies.<br />
Nerd men are more likely to be trainable in bed.<br />
When you hear of a woman whose husband cheated, used drugs, beat her, shouted 4 letter abuse at her, left a trail of unpaid bills, changed jobs often, etc etc, you can be pretty sure of one thing. They guy wasn't a nerd.

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better myself. Is the encased "br/" an error or did u input thise purposely? Ik its raw code, just want to know why the commands are not present as well.

Best Answer

I always manage to find the ancient posts lol.

Best Answer

The br / business arises when I edit a comment I wrote earlier. The problem began on EP sometime in 2013. I have no clue what to do about it.

Best Answer

It is normal to be into good people, so what if they are nerdy, they can still be fun and I know of no one who turns down a good time.

Best Answer

Be nice to the nerds, you will be working for one one day

Best Answer

ooh......who wouldn't love a 'sheldony' guy for herself!

Best Answer

Yea its normal i find all girls cute and beautiful...except the Bitchy ones lolz :D

Best Answer

nerds are people to some are real shy need good freinds

Best Answer

I like nerdy guys

Best Answer

Lol. you're funny. Nerdy or jock, Long brown hair, bald red hair...shouldn't matter in the slightest. These distinctions are made in your mind and eyes...which will tell you the earth is flat if you listen to them. <br />
Who they are is all that matters. Nothing else. :)

Best Answer

wtf...I keep stumbling on super old posts. LOL

Best Answer