i usually obsess over girls, but lately i have been obsessing over guys. In grade 11 i was obsessed with my english teacher. I always wanted to be close to him and talk to him, and i would get nervous around him, but feel happy at the same time, and he was like the center of myy life. I am also seeming to obsess over one of my new friends, i always want to talk to her, and look at pictures of her, and go with her eveywhere, and i am sad when i am not with her, and when i know she will have to leave soon when she is over at my house i get this horrrible feeling when she leaves, and i just want to die after. It is the worst feeling ever, but slowly i am getting less and less obsesive. If it is what love feels like, then why would i feel it around my friends, and it not like i want to have sex with these people, although sometimes i want to be close to them and touch them a little. I felt this for one friend, and i no longer do and we have a good close relationship.
innerself000 innerself000 18-21 9 Answers Nov 20, 2009

No, obsession is a sign of abnormality.

Best Answer

I suspect you're quite young and maybe what you call obsessed is really crushing on someone.

Best Answer

You're crushin' and it's all them hormones in your body.

Best Answer

You are young, you will probably grow out of this.

Best Answer

If it was normal they wouldn't call it being "obsessed."

Best Answer

Normal? Im not sure what is ever normal or not ... but, being obsessed is never a good thing...

Best Answer

normal-yes

healthy-probably not

Best Answer