addict3dt0cha0s addict3dt0cha0s 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 20, 2009

It's normal to be really annoyed with him occasionally. Because of the closeness of the relationship and the type of relationship, he will be able to annoy you and hurt you more deeply than other people. <br />
But if you value your relationship you'll work things out and move on quickly. If you find yourself unable to let go of relatively harmless things (like forgetting you had a date when you see each other quite often), then you might have to take a closer look at yourself. Maybe your own insecurities are making you overreact. <br />
Next time he does something annoying, ask yourself if you'll still care in a day's time, a week's time, a month's time, 6 month's time, a year's time. If you'll be over it in a week or a couple of weeks or even a month, try to let it go as soon as possible. If it's something that will still be upsetting in a year (e.g., he cheated) then your annoyance will naturally last longer...and you should probably reconsider the relationship depending on what he did.<br />
But before blaming our boyfriends for things and getting annoyed at them we always have to look at our own behaviour and admit to ourselves how much we contributed towards the annoying outcome.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
But you shouldn't be annoyed with him ALL THE TIME, just once in awhile.<br />
:D~

Best Answer

yeah. pretty much...

Best Answer

absolutely, relationships run the gambit - they are static living and growing interactions between two people - if you stopped having periods where you don't get annoyed, that might mean you have give up on on thee relationship - the best relationships have to be nurtured and worked on daily with plenty of communication and a willingness to recognize that they will be need for change as the marriage develops and grows - perhaps the wife goes back to college and finishes her bachelors degree and then wants to continue for her masters degree - well her hubby will need to support her in new ways, perhaps picking up the slack by doing more laundry, grocery shopping and evening cocking dinner during this period - short sacrifices to help your love mate accomplish a goal which will hopefully in the end land her a higher paying job and put the family in a better economic income bracket - so the family can enjoy nicer vacations, better clothes, a new car with their combined incomes. But for this to run smoothly it 's going to take constant communication and even reminders - when I make a major decision I write down the reasons I made the decision and put it in one of my many boxes and when I'm feeling overwhelmed by it all and feeling stupid about having started it in the first pace, I take out that slip of paper and it's a good 'reality check' for me - it resets my priorities again and puts me back on tract - well couples are no different, they get off course and need reminders too, somehow when things aren't going well our memories are poor - and if we wrote down a contract of why we were doing this and both signed it - and brought it out and re=read it we'd realize it's some outside influences that's gotten into our head and gotten us off our goal - and you regroup and talk and forgive and move forward without blame - cause there will always be plenty of blame in any relationship.<br />
Good luck! Cheers !

Best Answer

If you find that your annoyed all the time then maybe you shouldn't be with him. Our mates will annoy us from time to time, thats normal. Most people have at least one annoying little habit.

Best Answer

If it only happens occasionally, yes. If that's a perpetual state for you, no.

Best Answer

something would be wrong if you didn't at times no one is perfect we all annoy some one

Best Answer

Sure. And you can probably get away with it if hes a typical male. They will put up with a lot just to get near women. But you might want to consider that some other girl may be nice to him, then all bets are off.

Best Answer

yes. because you care

Best Answer