My sister and dad are having the same symptoms (sis-30yo, dad 48yo.) My dad's in the hospital now for chest pain but he visited last night and we aren't sure if he gave her what he has or if she just has a cold. however, she is getting the chest pains.
Shayisboss Shayisboss 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Health

nope- never had chest pain not even when i had pneumonia

Best Answer

Chest pain could be for a number of reasons! Could be from stress, angina, etc. I was once told that if I'm alone and I have chest pain I have to call the Paramedics to get help and while waiting try to cough to pump air into your heart.<br />
Also there are different kinds of chest pain, like stubbing pain that comes and goes, sharp pain. etc. of which should not be taken for granted . Seek help ASAP

Best Answer

probably from coughing a lot, plus when you cough, you break up the mucus in your lungs. chances are it's just from a cold/flu symptoms. :)

Best Answer

Yes, It can be - see your doctor

Best Answer

it can be... most of the time with a bad cold your muskels get sore... and that causes pain...<br />
but it could be something else as well... my own experience: without a bad caugh and or a fever it's nothing serious...<br />
sours: bad asthma many bronchitis and pneumonias

Best Answer

well the scary thing is, my mom had bronchitis and she thinks that she gave it to my dad. if thats what it is that he has, is it possible for my sister to be showing symptoms only 19 hours later?

Best Answer

if your mum had it befor yes...
if it isn't chronic go to a doc to be sure

Best Answer

kk. thanx

Best Answer

your welcome... hey this way atleast somone can profit from me having bronchitis/pneumonia at least once a year... thought bronchitis to me often results in a pneumonia

Best Answer