Yes it is i was the same way at that age

Best Answer

yep - you could be deep into the freaky hormone phase - a little depression is okay - but if it gets too extreme tell someone and get some help - try to make yourself participate in the fun it helps take your mind off of you - teen years can be very trying! The hormone changes can wear you to pieces and make you very intolerant of everyone - smiles sweetie it gets better

Best Answer

all teenagers do at some point, we just feel like no one cares, we feel seperate and different, <br />
it happens to the best of us, but how long we stay in that stage is normally up to the people around us, if we have really great people around us we may be able to get over it quickly, but don't smother them, never smother, we will pull away,<br />
i had great people around me when it happened, so mine lasted a grand total of two days, those two days were the worst days of my life so far, <br />
just listen to them

Best Answer

It depends on what you go through in your life. I know that I had so many fights with really close friends that betrayed me, I wasn't interested in speaking with anyone since I was 13. It felt sort of like the world was just passing by me and I wasn't really a part of life. I was only an observer, a fly on the wall. Then when I was 14 and 15, it developed into a fear of talking to different people. Though now, I have a job that forces me to deal with many different types of people, which helped me break out of that habit.

Best Answer

Yeah, for some people. I had that when i was 13 and a bit of being 14. Just feeling tired - not just physically, also emotionally - and disconnected from other people, especially family. I know exactly what that is.

Best Answer

I am not a doctor, but you seem to be describing the symptoms of clinical depression

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer