if the person threatens you, do u think its ever truly possible to get rid of them out of your life. Is it bad to pray for their death?
DissociatedForever DissociatedForever 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Sounds like a good reason to take a very long trip far far away

Best Answer

Yes. I "Only" had one time of abuse see my stories it listed in there. I felt like why bother after just the once.....but things move on ...each day you find another reason to look forward to the next.......the pain and hatred never quite goes..........but something always dulls it abit for thta day.

Best Answer

Yes, I think it is normal to feel that there won't be a future after prolonged abuse. It helps talking to survivors as well as getting the hell away from your abuser.

Best Answer

Pretty sure it is.

Abuse usually convinces people that they are worth less than what they are truly worth... much less.

It sometimes teaches people that they are a hinderence to everyone else, or that the world would be better off without them. Therefore it would be normal to think (after abuse) that you have nothing to offer, and that the future makes no sense.

This IS WRONG.

I've struggled with the same thoughts. The truth is, people love you, they want you, they depend a bit upon you, they will be less of a person without you... whether you like it or not.

Best Answer

yes it feels that way yes there is a thing called a restraining order & yes not pray but wish

Best Answer

You need to learn how to move on and remove the person from your life and your thoughts. I have suffered emotional abuse from family for years and it is hard to think of things being better. It does make you feel that you cannot achieve and that is not true. I don't think it is bad that you may wish them ill as I have at times had similar thoughts. I think the fact that you seem to know it really isn't right to think this way means that it is just a thought and not something that if you could have your wishes granted you would act on. If it is for you then get help. I never have as it just didn't seem right for me but it can be good for many

Best Answer

it's always bad to wish for another persons harm- no matter how awful they are to you- bad things will happen to you for wishing it- instead pray for THEM- to stop and to see their wrongs and in the meantime- make a safe plan and LEAVE, it doesn't get better, they never change

Best Answer