p.s. i'm pregnant and im also have abdominal pain
shorty08nchs shorty08nchs 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 11, 2010

No, you might be passing a kidney stone, i had them when I was pregnant, tell your doctor right away...and drink lots of fluids, or, as i don't know your due date, perhaps you are in labor, and best to go to the ER, or call your doctor, now.

Best Answer

Don't take chances! see a doctor ASAP.

Best Answer

You might be constipated.. When did you last have a number 2?<br />
I've seen this many times before.

Best Answer

ANY pain in someone who has LOW pain tolerance can get nauseated from it. I see it all the time. It is rare. People who are not very low pain tolerant do not understand this. It does happen though. <br />
Your gallbladder, pancreas, kidneys and even certain heart conditions can casue back pain however as well as the more obvious if you are more than 7 months pregnant; Muscle strain from the extra weight. <br />
If your pain is accompanied by bloody diarrhea, bloody vomit, black stools, or a fever above 101.5 degrees F. Then be sure to get to your Doctor as soon as you can.<br />
If the pain persist longer than 24 hrs you should also call your doctor regardless of symptoms.

Best Answer

Throwing up from severe pain is not abnormal. Being in the level of pain that would cause this reaction is not normal. I would recommend calling your doctor.

Best Answer

duh, no. That is not normal. Clearly it is caused by you being pregnant. If you weren't pregnant it would not happen.

Best Answer

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Best Answer

Even being pregnant I can't imagine throwing up from pain to be normal. I'd check with my doctor.

Best Answer

Normal? No.

Best Answer

Are the dishes clean and the beds made.??

Best Answer