yes, it sucks right? if i hav my period and im horny i ma$turbate over the garbage can or a paper towel lol still gotta get the job done

Best Answer

According to my psychology of women teacher, it is perfectly normal for a woman to get horny on her period.

Best Answer

It is normal. Don't worry about it. If you intend to stay virgin until you are married, I suggest that you learn how to dittle yourself. Those urges are not going to go away. But I agree, try to hold off.

Best Answer

ex wife did

Best Answer

I always get super horny when I'm on my period or before I get it.

Best Answer

Fourteen, we all know what that means. Hormones! You're just going through all the normal stages of becoming an adult. Don't worry about it, just try not to think about it too much if it really disturbs you. The other way to "make it stop" is to just get rid of the "itch" by yourself. There's no shame in it.

Best Answer

how would you get rid of the "itch"

Best Answer

**********, then instead of feeling horny you'll be more relaxed. Like I said before there's no shame in it and if you're on your period the bathtub would be the best place to do it.

Best Answer

will that make me not a virgin, because if so i wont do it

Best Answer

No no your not gonna put anything inside it's more of just playing with yourself. Rubbing your c litoris, your breast, thinking of erotic thoughts. ^_^

Best Answer

yeah dont worry i was not think of putting something inside of me, i cant even were tampons because they wont go up

Best Answer

Haha yea I remember asking my mom about tampons, when she told me how to put them in I was like NOOO THANK YOU!

Best Answer

haha it sucked for my cuz when i was on mine once my sister and dad went to a waterpark and i was stuck in the hotel for a whole day

Best Answer

Man that sucks. With time you'll learn to plan around your time of the month. Lol!

Best Answer

horny is a mental state baby. whereas period is ur physical state. both are independent honey. so u may become horny even in ur period baby.

Best Answer