secret81 secret81 31-35, F 12 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Women's Health

if you always had it for 2 days, it is normal

Best Answer

If it's not normal for YOU and you are concerned then you should go and see your doctor. Everyone is different and while it isn't common to have a 2-day period, I don't imagine it would be impossible.

Best Answer

Sure. You can have a period last from 1/2 a day to 10 days. Depends on what is normal for you, and what is happening with your mental, emotional and physical health. Stress can cause it to be different for a couple of months. Or a cold, or a fever, or excitement.

Best Answer

Yes. That's what my body started doing and kept doing it for at least two years now. A week ago or so, I had my period for a week and it freaked me out. Wait, I guess I didn't answer the question, I don't know if it's normal or not, I just know my body does it that way.

Best Answer

Sure it is

Best Answer

Im not sure.... but i question whether it is normal to skip like 2 or 3 periods throughout the year....?

Best Answer

for some women it is.

Best Answer

Everybody is different. If you feel concerned..go to the doctor.

Best Answer

Couldn't tell you, never had one.

Best Answer