yeah its pretty normal. id say just drink some water.

Best Answer

drink LOTS of water

Best Answer

Goodness!!! That is A LOT of salt!!! No wonder your throat hurts! Well, with that much salt, make sure you drink a lot of water. Salt absorbs water you know.

Best Answer

Totally normal. I ate a whole 1pound bag of sunflower seeds in a day and my throat was raw. No big deal however u might wana limit ur sodium intake too much salt is nevr good

Best Answer

After I posted about my snacking lately on popcorn and oranges wondering those were factor with my really sore throat I Google'd and found a great article online in a Q&A from a Dr. Klaper. I tried to put the link in my post but got the message that it was detected as spam. I am new here and don't know all the policies but I have no agenda but sharing and helping.
I'll go read up and learn what goes on here. The suggestion to 'please respond with authenticity, support and respect' is great !

Best Answer

you know the same thing happens to me when I eat oranges and popcorn for days at a time- they are my fav snacks to eat while watching TV

Best Answer