vazquezlala vazquezlala 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Phobias

I had it,have it and decided to make it my friend!<br />
I used to see things lurking in the dark,spend hours trembling under my covers,have nightmares,dark shivering nightmares.....then I decided to go into the dark,switch off the lights and stay in the dark,go out at night and walk in the dark,ride my motorbike and switch the lights off......stay in the dark.<br />
Then it becomes a warm coat,it becomes your friend,you are still scared but the fear itself is your protector,the dark your friend,because the real enemy is you!<br />
I'm 53!<br />
Takes a while!<br />
Heheehehhehhheheheheheheheaaaaargh!

Best Answer

I'm too lazy right now to look it up. What does it mean? Then I can tell you. lol

Best Answer

im with jeep here.....wth

Best Answer

What is it with people's obsession with having a scientific name to their fears? It's a fear. It's not a phobia. Most people don't know the real meaning of 'phobia'. Unless you go into a nervous ******* psychotic breakdown every time it's dark, it's not a phobia. And it's fine to have fears at any age. Everyone has them.

Best Answer

Today everything's normal, especially those things which end with -phobia

Best Answer

I haven't heard of that one. I better google it in case I have it too. Gotta love self diagnosis on the net.

Best Answer

I think you're normal.

Best Answer