I have three friends. My first one, informed me (in real life) that he was intending on joining the infantry. In my dreams, he gets shot in the face, it is very graphic and bloody. I usually wake up out of breath and unable to fall asleep again. My second friend, ends up dying of some disease, meningitis is the most common one, for some reason. This one is the least graphic but it still disturbs me. I value all three of my friends, a lot. My third friend, for some reason he always ends up dying from either being hit or via a car crash, and in my dream his hair is stained red and blood's all over his face and I arrive on the scene because I recognized his number plate. The 1st and 3rd dream, scares and upsets me the most. I usually have either disturbingly bizzare dreams, or very depressing/macabre ones. I don't watch horror movies a lot. I want to know why I have these dreams. Could them graduating have anything to do with it? I have an additional year at high school so I am going to stay on at school, all alone, without any of my friends. They all leave school in June/July, and my first friend is joining the infantry by that time afterwards.
ConcienceofGeminii ConcienceofGeminii 18-21, M 5 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Health

Scary. Have you informed your friends that you're having these dreams? Or spoken to a doctor? It may be the sign of a deeper illness or cause...

Best Answer

I had recurring dreams of my dad killing my family

Best Answer

Death also means transition and change, maybe just means the dynamic of your friendships is changing?

Best Answer

thats totally normal :((( if it really bothers you, then you should go see someone to help you ,. those dreams mean that you are afraid of losing your friends and your willing to do anything to save your friends<br />
talk with them too about your dreams too, it should work

Best Answer

tell them to save up some money for their funerals , rip

Best Answer