I used to worry about that too, I dated guys who were immature inexperienced sexually, and didn't know what to do with a clitoris if they had a map and a flashlight & they made me feel bad, when it was their issue, not mine! but then I was with a man who loved to give oral sex, he loved the smell and taste of a woman. as long as you're clean there's nothing to worry about. you'll find a guy who,loves your taste and smell. I am with a man now who loves giving oral sex, even more than he likes receiving it. you're dating the wrong kind of men. that's the problem, not you! or your vagina! we smell that way for a reason, we have pheromones emitting from our vagina's it's primal and sexual, and is something to be proud of, not ashamed of! and you need to find a man who nurtures your sexuality and sexual power. not a man who makes you feel ashamed of your body! it's not you! it's them. there are many men out there who love the smell and taste of women, so don't waste your time on the old fashioned chauvinists who won't go down, and make you feel bad for their sexual inadequacies. after all they sure as hell will expect you to go down now won't they?!?!

Best Answer

thanks ^-^

Best Answer

From what I have seen of women, I suspect it is quite normal. I personally love the smell and the taste of a woman's vagina. They all smell a little bit different, but still delicious.

Best Answer