When you're 36 you'll look back and realized that you didn't know yourself at 26, (but you will think that you do then). And when you're 46 you will look back and realize that you dint even know yourself at 36, but at that time you may be mature enough to realize that you'll die not ever knowing yourself.

Best Answer

This is the 21st century. Woman are having children after they turn 60, and the trend is only going to accelerate. By the time you turn 50, medical science will have advanced even further, and you will probably have another 40 healthy years and 2 potential children ahead of you. Those friends of yours are rushing themselves, and odds are more than half of them will have divorced before their kids are your age. What you're feeling is just the biological relic of a pre-technological age. Once you accept that, it will be easier to relax.<br />
In other words, take it easy, get to know yourself and enjoy your freedom, career and the long life ahead of you.

Best Answer

wow very good point. THANK YOU

Best Answer

You are never going to know yourself completely.

Best Answer

I look back now and I know that I totally knew myself then, but I would not listen. What you see others doing and what is considered normal, is never the right path to chose.

Best Answer

true, every path is different.

Best Answer

Yes...I'm as lost as a blind man in china but I'm not worried if i never find myself either... what's there to find anyway...just me sayin' hello to myself..

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

I'm just as lost now as when I was 30. Life is an ever changing ride. Learn and enjoy!

Best Answer

i will try to enjoy

Best Answer