ive been feeling this way for a while now, ive been asked on dates and there has been guys who show interest in me but i have to decline because i just dont find dating exciting at all. I mean i still find attraction towards certain people but i feel like i just don't like anyone.I find it odd because i used to be a person who was very romantic and enjoyed having a boyfriend and stuff but now i feel kinda like i dont care,.for a while i dated this guy not too long ago that i really liked and in a week or so i lost interest. So many people around me are all about dating and having a boyfriend or girlfriend and i just wonder why? anyway im also not interested in "physical relationships" or women if you know what i mean. I find it all so boring
roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I find relationships boring and also suffocating> i guess i like my freedom and own company too much

Best Answer

It's normal if you feel that way> There will be a lot of people who will say it's not normal... But what is normal?? It's what each one of us thinks is normal...

I have been celibate for many years, because I felt the way you do now. I think we get to a place in our lives when we want and need to evaluate ourselves, look deep and maybe seek a new direction or journey.

So don't be worried by it, there is a reason you are feeling this way, and the Universe will let you know soon enough :)

Namaste`

Best Answer

I love this question! I'm the exact same! I'm over it. Its not that I'm too scared or anything like that. I think it's because we're happy with what we have already. There's so much more to life than relationships! Being single is the new "IN" thing lol.

Best Answer

Not everyone can like to be chained to someone else in a relationship.

You may be extremely lucky to have this extra time to do as you please when you want to do what ever you do.

Enjoying your life shouldn't be according to what others do.

Best Answer

Relationships are hardly ever a good deal for women. I'm over the opportunism and selfishness of male expectations. It's a huge yawn, innit ?

Best Answer

So True!

Best Answer

Ya ! Who was the last 'boyfriend candidate' who didn't try to take from you or control you ? I can't remember back that far. Bloody moochers !

Best Answer

Yes. I was really interested in relationships till one day I realized until i get old I might as well just have fun. I havent had a legitimate relationship in 4 years. and i couldnt be happier

Best Answer

i guess thats pretty normal

Best Answer

Its normal.Relationships can be boring and too much like hard work.Life is NOT a RomCom.

Best Answer

Love is very fascinating, beyond the "physical contact". One can have spiritual experience in relation to it, for it gives purpose and sense to life. As long as it is LOVE indeed.

Best Answer

I'm the same way. Can't say if it's normal or not but I know how you feel.

Best Answer