I need help
Alice1113 Alice1113 31-35, F 3 Answers Jul 11, 2012

It's grief, focusing on your deceased fiancee(sorry) leaves your mind to wander and you might be hallucinating. It's normal but you should probly try to get your mind off of him, don't forget about him just let your mind feel some peace even if it's unwanted.

Best Answer

Usually it happens when I'm Manic after he passed I had a breakdown diagnosed bipolar now I'm on medication but I still see him I taught myself how to open my third eye and the things I see are undescribable

Best Answer

that is amazing about the third eye, just remember not all visions can be good; even pleasant visions can become terrible nightmares...good luck to you in your time of grieving.

Best Answer

its normal to miss him, but do you think he would have wanted you to make u feel this kind of pain? we all loose someone we love at some point, but just for them, celebrate their existance with good memories of them

Best Answer