bladesilverred bladesilverred 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 6, 2012

SMALL BREASTS WITH BONY RIBS ARE VERY SENSUAL<br />
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Best Answer

There is no normal. People have different skeletal structures. I've seen heavy people with visible ribs. <br />
Ribs are HOT!

Best Answer

I can feel mine easily, as with practically every other bone in my body. I have tiny boobs, so I think that's the reason mine are so obvious haha. I have always been this way, and I don't think there is really any such thing as 'normal'. We're all unique. Try not to think about how you're supposed to look, but focus on the outcome of living a long, healthy and happier life. If you can see your ribs, or if you can't, it doesn't really matter. If you can, imagine how thin you must have been 20lbs ago. Recovering is fantastic news, so congratulations. And keep it up. I have never experienced an eating disorder, but I think it's great that you're taking control and working towards a healthier lifestyle, no matter how difficult it is. You should be incredibly proud of yourself.

Best Answer

I'm not proud, I'm fat. Imagining me 20 pounds thinner was better than now. I was skinny then.

Best Answer

I just tried to PM you, but settings wouldn't allow... Anyway, I read once about this concept of 'fake it 'til you make it'. Tell yourself everyday how beautiful you are, no matter how much you don't believe it, or how s*** you feel some days. Eventually the idea becomes a subconscious belief, and you truly feel beautiful. When you feel beautiful, you are beautiful. I know it sounds foolish, but please learn how to love yourself. Celebrate your successes, and write off any failed attempts and keep trying - no matter what you are trying to achieve. Appreciate something everyday, no matter how small. Accentuate features that please you, and focus on them - not on minute imperffections that only you can see. Trust that you are beautful, train yourself to believe it and beauty will be reflected from within. Big love to you, and kudos again for your courage at the moment. Take care and stay strong x

Best Answer

How much do you actually weigh? And how tall are you?

Best Answer

89 pounds and 5'3". I want to go back to 67 though. If I friend you can you send the message?

Best Answer

Sure thing sweets.

Best Answer

I think this varies from person to person. I can't see ribs between my breasts but I can feel them. Trust me, i'm nowhere near too thin!

Best Answer

I can see them

Best Answer

It depends on your body type. It's good that you're recovering, but what's most important is how you feel. That isn't normal, but I'm sure that if I were female you would be able to feel my ribs between my breasts :P I have a high metabolism.

Best Answer

How I feel? I feel like I should lose the 20 pounds I gained plus 10 more.

Best Answer

not what I meant. You should feel healthy and actually have energy.

Best Answer

Oh...I feel gross. I love the high I get when I haven't eaten for a few days. But I'm guessing that's still not what you mean? I always have energy

Best Answer

Im guessing that if someone is seeing ribs that they are pretty darn thin which may not necessarily be healthy. I would talk with a DR or seek advice from a nutritionist

Best Answer

No I'm a 'recovering anorexic' and I want to know what's normal and what's not

Best Answer

I think everyone is different as far as their body goes.. but my feeling is seeing ribs would mean you are on the very thin side which isn't really healthy. Im so glad to hear you are recovering! That is fantastic.. I know first hand that it is a hard journey so I give you props for working on being healthier!! :)

Best Answer

Um well I was forced to. It wasn't really my choice. And I gained about 20 pounds, but the ribs are still there

Best Answer

Im sorry you are feeling forced.. that must not feel good for you. Someone I love very much had a hard struggle with this too... she is feeling a lot better, but I know it's a hard struggle at times. Are you talking to anyone.. like a counselor who specializes in ED? To help you learn about yourself and why you struggle with food? I hope so... it can surely help if you find the right person you feel comfortable with. Hugs to you!!

Best Answer

Yes I am. But I hate talking to her. She makes a big deal if I eat.

Best Answer