l do it all the time. Anyone who sees me doing it calls me crazy. Doesn't everybody do it?
xxxscreamoxxx xxxscreamoxxx 18-21 13 Answers Dec 14, 2009

im sorry... were you saying that to me?

Best Answer

I hope so because I do it a lot. Maybe we should start a group and see how many people join.

Best Answer

I think it is fairly common, I know I do it all the time, and I often catch other people doing it.

Best Answer

no its NOT normally yall dummies suckmy **** that i DONT have ok

Best Answer

we ALL talk to ourselves in our head the same way people talk to themselves outloud. I don't do this as a havit although I will talk to my computer when it is slow at work. in not such a happy voice, my co worker also does the same..maybe we are both crazy..NO. My grandfather since passedwas one that always talked to himself outloud. when my kids were littlye he would be out in my garage swearing up a storm. I would try to get them to go elsewhere ...for fear of hearing the multitude of swears he would say, My grandfather was very sane he just did his self talk that all of us do outloud. The term is it normal..No normally people do not do this.Is someone crazy for doing it..NO. They are just venting outloud what all of us do in our heads. I do not think it is something that is thought of as a positive trait..but I don't think anyone is crazy for doing it. Psychologists make a huge deal of it. I don't get it..just self talk we all do outloud. the only thing I can think of as to why it is bad in their eyes is 1. they could see it as a lack of self control (because most just say it in their mind) 2.They don't realize they do self talk. I personally don't think it is an issue Unless your talking sounds suicidal or dangerous to others. Maybe it is a way of processing for some? If it is threatening or dangerous self talk better said outloud to get help. Although I have threatened my computer before but I am still here : ) making light but if you think it is a problem I do only think it is when harm to yourself and others is involved ..in that case you may be helping yourself to not do the self talk your thinking about but it would be better to get help instead of just hoping someone will hear you talking and get it ..most wouldn't notice and you shouldn't put someone in a position of being responsible for your feelings. I could go on think you get the gist.

Best Answer

Let's hope that it isn't normal. Trust me, normal is the last thing you want to be.

Best Answer

the scary thing about talking to yourself is when you start to argue...lol

Best Answer

Talking to myself is how I prepare for a Presentation, or to talk to some, before I talk to them. I do have a warning for this behavior...... When you begin answering yourself, It's time to talk to the Shrink, or at least make an appointment.

Best Answer

Well the little voices in my head keep talking to me... so I just talk back.

Best Answer

Probably not, at least not when other people are around, but I do it anyways. It's how I sort out my problem...or do spanish homework :)

Best Answer