MM2XM MM2XM 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in First Love

i still casually wonder about them, nothing serious but the thought crosses my mind once in a while-even relationships after that. i think its normal :)

Best Answer

Yes. I still think about mine even though I've found someone else.

Best Answer

Ok thank you for answering!

Best Answer

The person can appear in your mind but it is not something to obsess with if you are over him and especially if you are in a happy relationship.

Best Answer

I keep up with my first love. He finds me every few years and wants back with me. I will never get back with him though. He is a very unhappy man.

Best Answer

so if my first love. I dont think my first love wants me 'back' I think he just wants in my pants one last time. Definitely not happening though. I loved him a long time ago but now he is just a mean and depressed person that takes advantage of girls. It is quite sad.

Best Answer

dump him an move on. Not all first loves will be like mine was. You need someone that will treat you right and kindly. You will find that.

Best Answer

I found it. I have been with my Fiance for 2 years now and we have a daughter together and I love him to death. I just was curious why do I keep thinking about my first love. But now that I know other people do it and it's normal as long as I don't obsess (which I never did to begin with) it makes it feel okay in a sense.

Best Answer

You will always love your first love. I hope you do anyway. Love is a beautiful feeling.

Best Answer

Yes its normal to think of your first love....and second..... and third....... <br />
The only one I really don't like to think of ... is the ex wife.....LOL

Best Answer

too funny! Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Your quite welcome.
For the record...there is a :"The one that got away" in my life. We still chat and flirt a little on occasion, but both of us are in stable, long-term, happy relationships. And so it is nice to dream and let your mind wander now and then.....as long as no one gets damaged in the process......

Best Answer

I guess it's safe to say we kind of do the same thing. We are not in love and will never be in love again but it's kind of fun to pretend at times but we never really let it get too far or hide anything or flirt or text/ talk a lot. It's like a hey how are you type of thing that happens every 6-10 months or so. Always unexpected...

Best Answer

I believe that it is. Especially if you had a lot of history *experiences* with them.

Best Answer

ok. I'm not still 'in love' with him because I know we are two completely different people and i know for a fact it wouldn't work. But it is fun sometimes to remember being young and careless and how simple life was.....now I feel like my life is so hectic and rushed and I feel like it is all scripted in a way. I do often wonder how he is doing though. I never talk to him ever but I occasionaly creep on his Facebook just to make sure he is okay and happy. My Fiance gets very angry with me when I do this but I don't see the problem? My first love took my virginity and was with me for 2 1/2 years and we did EVERYTHING together everyday...I can't just kick him to the curb. That would be heartless. He still has meaning to me and significance. I guess a girl's first love and a guy's first love are two COMPLETELY different things.

Best Answer