newadventureman newadventureman 46-50, M 23 Answers Jul 10, 2012

I sure as hell hope it's normal. I would hate to think you and I were ABNORMAL.<br />
Besides, normal is not the correct question. I would be asking, "Does anyone else enjoy sucking another mans **** and swallowing his hot, thick, tasty load of ***?" I do and my significant other sees nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Normal is a realtive term. There is no such thing as normal, but there is what is generally socially acceptable. If its your fantasy, desire and you enjoy it, then its normal to you.

Best Answer

Yes it is. I sucked my first **** when I was 16 and kept on even after I was married, to a very understanding woman. It is now 43 years later, I still suck **** and believe that I have had a normal life.

Best Answer

Lucky to have an understanding woman. Talked to my wife again about it and she just can't get on board with my desire to blow another man.

Best Answer

Who cares if its normal, it sure is Fun.

Best Answer

I always want to suck a **** and swallow ***...........sounds normal to me.

Best Answer

yes very normal

Best Answer

i am not sure if it is normal, but i want to try it.

Best Answer

Its sure normal to me. In fact very enjoyable.

Best Answer

It is for me. :) :)

Best Answer

the question should hve been<br />
can you get enough men to suck thier d*cks as many as you can and wish !!<br />
I LOVE DICKS!!!

Best Answer

Not sure if it would be considered normal, but I am planning on it... either way, sounds like interesting fun.

Best Answer

Some things are normal for some people where it is not for others. If it is something that you truely feel like doing from inside, then it is perfectly normal for you. I know that it is normal for me.

Best Answer

Perfectly normal if you're gay or female

Best Answer

now it is normal for me I have had the pleasure of doing it and love it

Best Answer

I think sexual preference is a continuum more than an absolute. I've known gay guys who occasionally enjoy a nice wet *****. Even though I identify myself as straight, I have sucked **** when encouraged by the woman during a MFM three way. Having had women suck me to ****** and swallow my ***, I wondered what it would be like to have another man explode in my mouth. I would never have thought about it when I was younger, but am thinking I might want to do it with the right man.

Best Answer

Yes, I think it's pretty normal even for straight men to want to try this, or at least think it, about from time to time. <br />
Most women (eg your wife) don't understand this though.

Best Answer