I wish I was born a girl so I could have my own baby girl.
WhiteLegoNinja WhiteLegoNinja 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Single Parenthood

It's not the "norm", meaning it's not common. That doesn't necessarily make a thing wrong or bad.

Best Answer

Just say yes or no: (and perhaps specify) Should I do it?

Best Answer

Many transwomen and transmen have a gender change before becoming parents. It is a personal choice.<br />
As for the "single parent" part of the question, many transpeople are married and live traditional family unit style lives.

Best Answer

Sure "Many" of them are, but "Many" doesn't mean "All" of them.
Just tell me "Yes" or "No" Should I take a shot?

Best Answer

It's normal to be human of any gender and have children. But you should understand that it's not that easy to raise kids. It takes not only responsibility, but a certain firmness in future and in welfare.

Best Answer

All my Friends and Relatives have at least 1 baby, 1 of my cousins has 5
So why can't/shouldn't I? I'm ready.

Best Answer

That's great :)

Best Answer

But I'm Scared to say the whole Gender Change thing to the "People" I live with. Perhaps if I do say it, they'll come to their senses.

Best Answer

Not that I would consider myself to have the corner on 'normal', but umm, no, I don't think this is normal

Best Answer

You can't actually do that. Science isn't there yet.

Best Answer

Isn't it? I saw on the News that: A woman, I forgot her name, made a Gender change, then having kept her female reproductive organs, got pregnant and had a baby. (Don't remember if it was a boy or girl. Boy I think)

Best Answer

She had female parts....so she's still female. If you start as a male you can't give birth....all they can change is how you look and hormones.

Best Answer

Got any suggestions how I can Quench this Thirst of mine then??

Best Answer

Find a woman that will have your baby.

Best Answer

My Friends tell me about Adopting. I haven't had any luck with POF.com (Plenty Of Fish) eVow.com, eHarmony, and I haven't even tried Match.com yet.

Best Answer

If all you want is the baby... perhaps you should just look for a surrogate.

Best Answer

I'm no fan of that Ridiculous show "Rules of Engagement" but...

Best Answer

I've never seen it. What does that mean?

Best Answer

It's just that: Geoff and Audrey are-a couple from the show, can't have a bab, so they need a surrogate.

Best Answer

To say something is "normal" not kind of misses the point. Just for clarification, do you identify openly as female already, or is it something you are contemplating?

Best Answer

Should I only start "Identifying as Female" after I get my Gender/Identity Change, or tell everyone: "I'm rightfully a girl, but was born trapped inside a boy body"??

Best Answer