These are people he would just meet and exchange numbers with and then call them his "friends". He is 36 and they are like 20, 22, 25
Butterfly2020 Butterfly2020 36-40 26 Answers Sep 24, 2010

Uh...no.

Best Answer

It's never ok - unless they're all his relatives.

Best Answer

that would be NO

Best Answer

Does he bring them home to meet the wife?<br />
I would say this one is a no.

Best Answer

lol<br />
i don't know anyone who would believe that story. <br />
**on the floor laughing**

Best Answer

Are you kidding me?? I'd love to know who would believe that one.

Best Answer

Only if it would be OK1 for the wife to have male friends and let them ride her. I'm surprized he's still married. Oh! I forget maybe that's why he's married to the most gulable person in the world. I hope this isn't you having the problem.

Best Answer

Sure, it's okay.. If he takes the Wife, also.

Best Answer

NO it is not ok... an his wife should give him an ultimatum.. he should be with his wife not the s***ks that try to get in his p**ts

Best Answer

Let me think for a nanosecond, no. If he is yours, you been buying baloney for so long you think its steak.

Best Answer

No! I don't believe I would be able to stand for that. Unless it is his sister, mother, maybe a close cousin. etc... But he still better be there for me and the kids first.

Best Answer

Men can be such jerks sometimes! She's insecure when her HUSBAND runs off to hang out with 20 year olds?? Get real! So glad to hear you left him, sweetie. No one deserves to be treated like that. <br />
Now, go find a real man ~ if you even want one! All the best to you!

Best Answer

Thank you. I ignored that one cause he is just like the one in question. LOL. I am soooooo much happier now!

Best Answer

Yes, if female friends means relatives. No, if it isn't.

Best Answer

I guess so, if it's OK with his wife. Of course, it is hard to imagine any wife who would be happy with this outrageous adolescent behavior.

Best Answer

Assuming that this does trouble his wife, she should let him know how she feels. It is not okay if he does not show respect for her feelings.

Best Answer

wtf?<br />
seriously? I was going to defend him, but I realized I don't care. Do whatever, guess whatever, but if you're that doubtful? have him watched, pay someone to follow him and take pictures or something, but pick a professional.

Best Answer

if youre going to believe him and stay with him whether or not he cheats, then just believe whatever he says so that you dont go crazy aaand stay with the jerk at the same time. just be prepared for the big fall when all the excuses you wish were true become clear and obvious

Best Answer