Im 18 btw and we both are on the same course so im not hitting on teacher lol as 1 of u suggested :P im a DUDE btw too
jawdrop jawdrop 18-21, M 24 Answers Apr 7, 2010

Age is nothing but a number. If you have strong feelings for this person. Follow your heart.

Best Answer

well i dont see anything wrong with it, probably cause my parents are 10 years apart age isnt really that important when you get older i dont think

Best Answer

Age means nothing go ahead.

Best Answer

im 20 years old im with a thirty two year old and its ok but when my mum found out she was not happy and i said i stopped seeing him but i havent i love him he makes me happy he knows how to treat a women my mum still dosent know but when she find out its the day i confess all xx

Best Answer

I am currently dating some who is 16 years older than me and our relationship is very fulfilling. As long as both people are in the same state of mind there really isn't anything wrong. I also had trouble wrapping my head around the age gap but my age (19) does not represent who I am. Best wishes.

Best Answer

I've dated eleven years my senior. We had so much in common and we had a lot of fun. I say age is a number and screw the people who frown upon it!

Best Answer

I just dated someone 13yrs younger than me..so..no!

Best Answer

I did when I was 18, and things were fine until I began to mature. I kept growing, and he didn't.

Best Answer

thank goodness, i was going to end up asking this question eventually too, our neighbors are 20 years apart in age. and all i can see in my head is the mad at age 20 helping in the delivery room, and a baby girl was born, and they one day they would become married o.o

Best Answer

dude the last lady i dated was 21 years younger than me so i gotta say.....yeah its ok

Best Answer

As long as you're both of age, who cares? If you have issues with this, either grow up and get over it, or break it off. Do what's right for you.

Best Answer

Follow your heart. Hmmm... You might end up taking Lamaze classes with your mom as your partner/coach. <br />
Be careful. We all know the stories about old leches and young girls, but now that this cougar thing is in vogue, the same holds true for young guys with older women.

Best Answer

Of course it's okay.<br />
When I was 19 I went out with a man who was 31. It didn't work out, not because of our age difference though. I sure learned a lot. <br />
Go for it!

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with it - but are you sure it would work? I'm 24 and I don't think I could seriously date an 18 year old guy. The way I think, my priorities, are WAY diff than they were at 18. 18 and 28 is a big big gap. Are you hitting on your teacher or something? :D Date one of your classmates instead ;)

Best Answer

sure.

Best Answer

As long as the Generations match your OK.

Best Answer

If you are truly interested in her/him then you dont need others validation. Just enjoy the experience.

Best Answer

I knew someone that was in her mid-30 who went with a 17 year old, they were happy and it was exciting for her.

Best Answer

Your an adult now date whoever you want.

Best Answer

Ok for who? Your parents? Their parents? The only people it should matter to is you and them.

Best Answer