Kardhalas Kardhalas 36-40, F 17 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I don't mind a girl making the 1st move or taking charge. It's a nice change no to be the agressor for once.

Best Answer

At least give the implication that you're interested. I personally don't mind but wont make the first move unless it seems like it would be welcome.

Best Answer

perfectly fine

Best Answer

Of course it is. I find myself doing it most of the time. Absolutely nothing wrong with knowing what you want and going for it.

Best Answer

yes, if you really like him/her go for it. it is the only way you will get what you want.

Best Answer

No. I am a traditionalist when it comes to that. I believe a man needs to make the first move. When a woman does, a man doesn't want to hurt her feelings so he goes along with it but we may not be interested in her. Later on the girl finds out that the guy wasn't that interested in her and she feels bad. It is better for a guy to make the first move and then there is no doubt that he is interested in her.

Best Answer

You can be right :( What do you recommend though ? How can I make him to make the first move?

Best Answer

lol. You mean how can you drive the car from the back seat? You can smile and be nice so that he will take notice of you.

Best Answer

I think its great if a girl makes the first move. Its flattering to have a woman approach you. I think if she approaches you she is truely interested. There is also a better chance of the two of you clicking.

Best Answer

Please by all means. Equality doesn't mean a thing if the male always has to put himself out there...let the woman take that first step.

Best Answer

Of course it is.

Best Answer

its fine,natural :)

Best Answer

Only if they don't mind being perceived as humans.

Best Answer

Someone will have to, so why put all the pressure on the male?

Best Answer

Thank you that's the answer I wanted to hear!

Best Answer