ithoughtidied ithoughtidied 16-17, F 14 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Affairs

If he loves you, why did he cheat on you?

Best Answer

It's up to you...but be aware that he's going to keep cheating on you.

Best Answer

i really hope he dont, but i really love this boy.

Best Answer

He doesn't love u if he cheats on u

Best Answer

Why would you want to date a cheater?

Best Answer

Once a cheater always a cheater. He knows that he can have you whenever because of the "love" you have towards him. You are almost in a way giving him permission to keep up his cheating works in the future. You are much better than that hun.

Best Answer

That is a stupid question don't do it ever never don't

Best Answer

It would be better for you in the long run if you let him go. It's hard right now to do it but you deserve better.

Best Answer

just make him a friend with benefits, till he's ready to commit, that's what i'm allowed to do now.........though i seem to be more faithful now O.o.....but yeah i cheated i regretted it, but damn thouse drugs were good, just give him a good kick in the groin, like "let's just be friends" or "your great but i think i need more commitment" that got me to smarten up. now we're closer than ever apperently cuz there's no one trying to bring us apart, when we were dating her family/friends always wanted to see her all of a sudden. which made us grow far apart, like way far only got to see her 2 times a week, one unfaithful night i got drunk ran into an ex, then made out with her.....(considered it still cheatin even if i didnt sleep with her) but yeah make sure you got the time to grow up a bit more from this, and damn this is lots all right im done your choice.

Best Answer

If you think he loves you, yes, but it will be hard. I am still with my boyfriend after he cheated on me- cus i understood why it happened, but it has made things difficult between us.

Best Answer

If my boyfriend cheated...he's gone. Period.

Best Answer

You are the one he cheated on, you can forgive him as quickly as you want to, it's no one else's business. You can even give him carte blanche to see other women as often as he wants and remain at his side---some partners do. Just don't stick around and then complain about it, that gets tiresome.

Best Answer

thank you for being the only answer i really like! your right its my relationship and if i wanna be the one hurt in the end then it shall be, but i hope he never does it again. and just thanks!

Best Answer