I was a gymnast for 10 years, and loved the trampoline.I really want a big trampoline as my bed. :) Lol
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 13 Answers Feb 21 in Community

no, i wanted a blow up bed when i moved and my friend got me a regular bed

Best Answer

We're all different after all... You're going to be able to fit that trampoline in your house though? Because it may be a cold night spent outdoors. ;)

Best Answer

Haha yeah I need to wait till I buy a house, cause my landlord may frown on it. xD

Best Answer

No!!!!!! I think that is an awesome idea. When I got to bed at night, I always feel like bouncing and expending energy.

Best Answer

Haha exactly! My kids would probably love it too.I think I am going to go buy a trampoline soon to replace my bed.xD

Best Answer

Sounds kind of fun.

Best Answer

KINKY!

Best Answer

no sounds like a ball

Best Answer

its not weird...but I dont think it would be that comfortable lol...but if thats what you want, be indulgent lol ;)

Best Answer

Sounds fun and cool

Best Answer

I don't know if an actual trampoline would be comfortable. I mean, it first it may seem like that but.. think of the long-term effects of it on your spine. You can probably get a bed that looks like a trampoline, though.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, you like it and you are not hurting anyone by doing it.

Best Answer

That's awesome.

Best Answer

I think 23 year old guys want a lean tramp in their bed.

Best Answer