I really don't know. But really, does it matter if it is odd if it is truly what you want? Are you attracted to skinny girls?

Best Answer

Im soooooo..attracted to skinny girls! Ive never been with a girl< but idk??

Best Answer

Be careful. I assume that by looking at your profile age that you have been with a man and giving your virginity to a woman feels the same emotionally as giving it to a man the first time. Whatever you choose just be sure to care for yourself! I hope you find love! PS I'm 98 lbs

Best Answer

Hint,hint!!

Best Answer

lol..Ty! But its not for love just an extremely hot experience....

Best Answer

Damn! : (

Best Answer

lol..!! why damn?? are u looking for loooove?? U might find the love of ur life in college tomorrow!! ;)

Best Answer

Yes, I'm sure I will meet someone at school. It beats the hell out of trying to meet someone anywhere else!! Your loss susie..... A real woman lookin' for real love....Of course I want it to be totally hot also!! LOL !! happy hunting! : )

Best Answer

Sounds like good ol' ying and yang to me.

Best Answer

do you know from experience?

Best Answer

It depends,who is the dominant one?Hahahaha,just kidding.No,I don't think it is!!

Best Answer

I would have to be the dominant one..lol..

Best Answer

Not at all...this is you and what you like and what you are comfortable with.

Best Answer

Ty..

Best Answer

No, not odd at all. You can't help who you are attracted to. How skinny..... like skeleton skinny, size zero skinny?

Best Answer

lol..no, just normal skinny..sexxxxy..

Best Answer

Oh ok i get it :) Well good luck, I hope it happens for you. I know how you feel actually

Best Answer

Oh really? u like skinny ones too??

Best Answer

I like all sizes actually. I mean I know how you feel about wanting to be with a chick. :)

Best Answer

Oh..lol..cool. Its hard to just be out there..

Best Answer

you did this too?

Best Answer