Such songs like: "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan "I stand alone" from Quest for Camelot "savages" from Pocahontas "i won't say I'm in love" from Hercules ...etc
pandora102693 pandora102693 18-21, F 7 Answers Jun 1, 2012

man alot of people like Disney music... even my 40-70 year old parents love em and i love em too! so dont feel like a child... but a lil secret if you live around me for some weird chance... dont let anyone know you still like child stuff... trust me. i found it out the hard way -, -,

|----------|

Dont judge me for bad crying face i wanted somethng better that :'(

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. I'm a straight man, and I like alot of th Disney songs. I tend to like the ones like "I Stand Alone", "Go the Distance", and 'God Help The Outcast". Alot of those songs have heart that transcend a quote child's film. They are inspiring songs that you might find on Broadway in a show like Les Miserable or something similiar. Don't be ashamed.

Best Answer

It's a small world, man

Best Answer

Nah everyones music taste is different :-)

Best Answer

:) Aw thanks girl :p

Best Answer

Your welcome :-)

Best Answer

If your favourite is 'It's a small world" then your in trouble and see a therapist.

Best Answer

lol Nah, it's not. (it actually creeps me out most) My favorite would have to be "I'll make a man out of you" Makes me want to dress up as a soldier and march around. lol

Best Answer