Wear what you want and feel comfortable in, UNLESS your mom expresses a specific change in that behavior. Then you need to respect her wishes. I can't think of any reason that your wearing just briefs in front of here should be inappropriate. My wife says she likes that our sons feel comfortable at any age to be nude if front of her, its not a punishment to her.

Best Answer

Yes, I so much agree!!! If people would talk to their children while growing up, they would take the mystery out of sex. Most Adults do not teach as we should

Best Answer

Im 14 and my mom still makes me go around naked sometimes. I hate it but i guess im kinda used to it now

Best Answer

I am 19 and i roam in my home naked around my parents. It does n't matter unless you feel sexual pleasure out of the situation

Best Answer

You should never wear briefs around your mom, panties, girdles with garters, or sheer to waist shiny pantyhose only ! Tell her you love her deeply, but you have to be true to your emotions, see if she can treat you like another daughter !

Best Answer

sure, why not. I ran around the house naked until i joined the military at 18. wish the boys in the barracks could run around naked, sometimes they do!!

Best Answer

I think that is the least of your problems.

Best Answer

That depends on your Mom. She already knows what you have. so I wouldnt worry about it. The same with a married couple Im sure that they dont always have their clothes on or are half dressed. Of course if your Mom ob<x>jects then you should put your pants on otherwise I wouldnt worry. I hope that answers some of your question. Your want to be friend Paddlemehard.

Best Answer

Yes, you both have probably seen each other naked more than once. You've probably heard her moaning and she you. Add me please

Best Answer

Both of my sons ran around the property for years as kids totally naked and my wife never had any problem with it. Shoot, she knew before either they or my self knew that they were going to be gay and I guess had more or less set up the path for them.<br />
Even to the day she died she loved them so much and let them just be them selves.

Best Answer

not at all my mom was cool with me in briefs around her she know that i did it when i was 15 and i did it when I was 21 I would lie facedown humping the tile floor in my briefs and i cummed on the tile floor and one time I was laying facedown humping the wooden floor in my bikini briefs saw me but she was cool with it

Best Answer

I agree with many here that, as long as it doesn't offend your mom it should be okay. I believe that people should always be free to wear as much or as little as they want in order to be comfortable in their own homes.

Best Answer

hhmmm ... why do you not wear them yourself but around your mom? ... lol<br />
but ... of course it´s ok for your mom also ...

Best Answer

Of course it's okay. As long as it's not embarassing for you.<br />
your mom already knows you and has seen you naked all your life when you were younger, so why shouldn't it be okay?

Best Answer

Yes, sure, why not? I wear briefs and I walk around the house in them all the time. My mom doesn't mind as long as there aren't other people visiting. She's your mom, nothing wrong with her seeing you in your briefs.

Best Answer