run23456 run23456 46-50, M 4 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in EP

You are sadly misinformed if you think such a simplistic question is reasonable.<br />
Earning via productive investment is long gone in America. Instead, the wealthy earn their money through gambling on the direction that the stock market moves. Essentially, they "rent" out their money. Now, do you think that borrowing money, lots and lots of money, from the FED at fractions of a percent, then selling it back to the Treasure at a couple of % interest is really making money? All it does is transfer our taxes to wealthy bankers who claim they are the job creators. And, this still goes on because people like you think that these parasites actually work to earn their money.<br />
But, y'know, I'd have no problem with the wealthy keeping money as long as their earnings are taxed like ordinary income and in proportion to the benefits they derive from infrastructure and government, just like those of us who work for a living. <br />
But what happens is that we are privatizing wealth, which includes increases in efficiency by the American worker, and socializing the risk. When we bail out wall street that is socialism for the wealthy. Now, were we do do that correctly, in 2008 the government would have nationalized the banks who were insolvent, forcing the investors to take all the losses, then split off the investment banks, which had all the risk, from the commercial banks; then recapitalized the commercial banks and bailed out the pension funds that were sold garbage by the investment banks. That would have cost the taxpayer far less than what has happened. <br />
But, from your question I don't think you have any critical thinking skills to understand all this.

Best Answer

Wow I'm impressed! You are sooo intelligent! You start by describing Capitalism and saying it is on the wane in America(my point)..Then you go on a rant about socialism, fraud and theft being a problem while offering as a solution your personal brand of socialism , fraud and theft. Now that is showing critical thinking skills.!

Best Answer

Wow; another faux news troll. Guess you are much smarter than Paul Krugman.

Best Answer

Don't get what your saying. Are you saying your MSNBC trained mind copied and pasted someones thoughts other than your own.... or that you think your on par with your
luminary Paul Krugman.

Best Answer

**** off: loser.

Best Answer

Don't be frustrated, GTR1400. For those people that kept calling Obama Communists or Socialists (they don't even know what that word means!), they will not listen to anything they don't want to hear.

Best Answer

Get a grip, democrats have more entrepreneurs and capitalists these days than republicans. All republican has come to mean is old white people money. A lot of them ignorant hillbilly senior citizens getting fat off low taxes on the wealthy and watching entirely too much Fox News for their own good. Modern day Scrooges who make employees work on Thanksgiving for starvation wages while demanding lower taxes and complaining about how hard it is to find good help these days.

Best Answer

The source for your claim"democrats have more entrepreneurs and capitalists these days than republicans" ? Or are you just slangin cr@p?

Best Answer

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!! Look it up for yourself. The idea that the republican party represents all capitalism is a joke in bad taste. The kind of derranged thing only a republican could believe after an election where they lost so badly to democrats. Some 90% of democrats live in urban areas, they tend to be higher IQ, and even in congress they tend to make more money than republicans.

Best Answer

Got it. So you were bullsh!ting.

Best Answer

Yeah, yeah, and republicans also claimed they had won the election when in reality they lost and are still refusing to believe they lost. Not exactly the most reliable people to elicit opinions from.

Best Answer

You got caught bull$hitting here in your comment.Own it.

Best Answer

What you mean is you don't believe and refuse to look up the facts for yourself. What a surprise, ideological blindness and self-imposed ignorance in a republican.

Best Answer

yep that is my father ... fox news and a republican with his money stash, he is even afraid to sit on his front pourch, some one might kidnap him for his money lol

Best Answer

yep there's a reason why employee theft is so high...

Best Answer

i use to work for this one white guy, he was older than 80.............. he made 6 figure............. he made me work 7 days a week .. after a while i demaned that i get at least one day off, that is when, all of a sudden he began to complain about my performance...

Best Answer

Gypsyblu--where does he live that he is so afraid?

Best Answer

My father isn't that bad, he's certainly in the same ballpark. Medieval values and blind faith in ideological nonsense with no real room for entertaining anything that doesn't support his positions or looking up the facts for himself. Don't open that Pandora's box or Satan might get ya!

Best Answer

ya know, democrates they do seem to be high i/Q at least from my exposure they are...my family that are republicans, are all red neck white good old boys.... there thinking is odd......... i grew up in that odd thinking, so to save my self, i developed my own world... i spoke very little to any of them... ...

Best Answer

I asked you for a source, you faltered. Your comment, your personal responsibility . Your original comment can be backed up or it can't. Your a bull$hiter or your not, you decide.

Best Answer

It's really a rural verses urban thing. Some 90% of democrats live in the urban areas and some 60% of republicans live in rural areas. Conservative basically means you support medieval rural ideas like a small but strong government (God save the King!) and Victorian values.

Best Answer

Wrong, I can supply endless evidence and choose not to because republicans don't give a crap about evidence. This year alone we had a presidential candidate call half the country lazy bums, two senatorial candidates insist rape could be legitimate, and the birthers still insisting Obama is Kenyan. There is no such thing as a rational discussion with irrational people who then make endless demands for proof only to ignore any reasonable standard for evidence.

Best Answer

So you pulled the statement "democrats have more entrepreneurs and capitalists these days than republicans." out of your as$ and presented it as a fact without a source?
I 'm starting to smell bull$hit.

Best Answer

Republicans call each other communists these days and smell B.S. in anything that disagrees with their beliefs. I recommend using suppositories to get the crap out their brains.

Best Answer

No, I just like teasing people I know don't have the guts to do what they demand of other people.

Best Answer

Your loaded with low skill level insults but just a bit short on facts and sources for your statement? That was bull$hit you handed out wasn't it? I mean you did not intentionally say something you knew was not true did you? Because that would be a .....well lets just not go there yet.

Best Answer

Waaa, waaaa, waaaa,

Best Answer

Awww, don't cry. You have only been caught bull$hitting once......right........I mean........wait a second........this is the first time isn't it?

Best Answer

Waaa, waaaa, waaaa

Best Answer

Waaaa, waaaa, waaaaaaaaaa!

Best Answer

Boo boo goo doo dada?

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

Doo boo dada goo goo?

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

Ababa daba doo doo?

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

..

Best Answer

Excellent ! You followed my lead finally. Your on your own now grasshopper. Later!

Best Answer

Goo goo boo boo dada?

Best Answer

Democrats are capitalists....

Best Answer