krystallny krystallny 46-50, T 8 Answers Feb 19, 2012

Have you ever ********** in your partner's mouth during oral sex? Have you then deep-kissed her (or him), then you have. Even if she swallowed or spit, there was still some residue in her mouth. Or, if you have ever performed oral on her after (non-condom) intercourse, then you have gotten a bit of a taste of yourself. So, you have been eating small amounts of your own *** for years. If you would like to get a bigger taste, you could ask your partner to give you oral and keep it in her mouth and then transfer it to your mouth in a kiss -- or, you can ********** and catch some on your hand (which is, after all, going to be in the right neighborhood to catch some) and then just lap it up. (Or let her ********** you onto her breasts and then you can lick it up from there.) I rather enjoy my husband's output.

Best Answer

As a girl in training I have passed this class with a star next to my name. Sammi's T-girl's in training that this is one of the most important things to get over. Geez it is fluids from your own body, it has a taste that is not unpleasant and actually coupled with the knowledge of what you are doing makes it an amazing experience. Any and all of the suggestions above works well, mine was to enjoy the aftermath this way I got a bit of a mixture from her and me. Once done you look forward to the next lesson...

Ali

Best Answer

It's perfectly OK. I know a number of us have socalled vdeos where a girl has put her fingers in her mouth after having them under her panties. The same scene can be played for us also. We are all curious as to how we taste.

Best Answer

ofcourse

Best Answer

nothing like being snow balled

Best Answer