If he is a midget and she hit him first?
DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 74 Answers Feb 20, 2012

In self-defense.

Best Answer

Or one of Humphrey Bogart's wives--they routinely had physical fights until one day she stabbed him. But the neighbors were used to seeing him with evidence of damage to his face.

Best Answer

Mayo Methot---

Best Answer

only if the woman has a penis

Best Answer

Usually I would say no, but there are some cases where I believe it is okay. Like if the woman is beating the **** out of the man and he needs to defend himself. Its not fair that he should take a beating from a crazy woman just because "its wrong to hit women" Also, if the women is about to kill someone and the only way to stop her is by knocking her out. I would say that then it is okay.<br />
I believe that women shouldn't hit men just as much as men shouldn't hit women. It's not fair that a woman will hit a man thinking that she can get away with it because he wont hit her back. Violence in general is wrong. No one should be hitting anyone.

Best Answer

All things being equal I would agree. Unfortunately, most men can do damage to most women in severe ways when defending themselves using physical force. In all honesty the reason a man should never hit a woman is because he has alternative choices always. He can simply stop the abuse by leaving the situation, as most men are stronger and more capable of controlling the environment around them. Women who are abused often have no choices.

Best Answer

NEVER!

Best Answer

Please explain why not. There are some women in this world who use their femininity as an excuse to abuse men thinking they are protected by the laws of man.

Best Answer

And they would also be WRONG! Frankly speaking, anyone who hits, abuses anyone male female child, animal is wrong, and it should be wrong for obvious reasons. This shouldn't ever need a reason as to why. And, the more I think about what you said. "There are some women in this world who use their femininity as an excuse to abuse men". Your excuse comes from your feelings that you are powerless in ways that include civility. Two wrongs do not make a right, EVER! You always treat a person the way you want to be treated. If someone treats you badly. Use the law, or you commonsense, Never your hands.

Best Answer

They are not as protected as you have been led to belive. They can be barred from getting ANY job that involves any contact with the public! The men get thrown in jail for hitting a woman but a woman gets barred from Many Jobs. Especially in the State of Kansas!!

Best Answer

on what planet? due to the stupid fair acts or some **** like that women blacks etc get chosen over white men if equaly qualified no matter what so if a women dosent get her job then she obviously didnt meet the standards for it women have much more rights than men they can vote but dont have to sign draft wavers at the polls and much more that i dont wish to discuss i dont want to start this argument its deeper than you all would think just take it this way women have no idea just how lucky they have it

Best Answer

There is no question that "fair acts" is unfair. every and any law can have teeth if we simply apply the constitution and the denial of rights. The biggest reason lawyers are the scumb of the earth, is because they use the legitimacy of the constitution in their favor. twisting it to mean something other then all man is endowed with certain rights. Using the word man to mean "Male" and not mankind which is an inclusive statement meant to include women and minorities. Problem only stems from those with bleeding hearts and no brains. And those who take advantage of that.

Best Answer

No, He has the right to restrain her.

Best Answer

It is NEVER OK for a man to hit a woman.

Best Answer

No,,,,,,,,No,,,,,,,Hell No!! A man should NEVER hit a woman even if she deserves it! I know there are man beaters out there and they should be turned in for it. Even if it is embarrasing. My son is married to one and she made the bad mistake of hitting me! I turned the other cheek and asked her if she wanted to hit it too?? WHAM!!! She could not belive I would not hit her back. But what I did do was way worse. I turned her in for hitting me and the police took pictures. She learned her lesson when a couple of years later she went to get a job at a nursing home and found out she was black listed from ever getting a job involving Disabled and elderly people. I did not feel bad for her. This was my justice for her hitting me, a diabled person under doctors care.

Best Answer

it's never okay to hit anyone - man, woman, tall, short, young old - it's wrong wrong wrong. <br />
Lack of verbal communication causes more physical fights then anything else.

Best Answer

lolol.

Best Answer

Never, and the same goes for a woman hitting a man - unless it's by mutual consent.

Best Answer

No!! It's also not okay for the woman to hit the man.........unless he made a lurid comment first of course.

Best Answer

NO!<br />
But the question should be posed why Women put up with something that is so wrong<br />
That is arguably one of Societies most perplexing issues

Best Answer

it's not alright to hit anyone. you can say whatever you want but never put your hands on anyone man or woman.

Best Answer

Reading the question info, yes, and even if he wasn't a midget, if a woman hits (not slaps, men should be able to take a slap) a man he is perfectly entitled to hit her back - you want equality girls you got it. Of course, it's different in all situations and you really need a court side judge to rule on each one... If I was a woman I wouldn't hit a man anyway, one swift knee to the groin solves most problems and most men won't get back up to return the favour.

Best Answer

Only if she is coming at you seriously and armed.

Best Answer

Only if she is being abusive to protect himself!

Best Answer

NEVER EVER should a man strike a woman.Even when my first wife almost broke my jaw I did not hit her back, I just stopped her from hitting me again.

Best Answer

you mean a spanking? Only if she's been naughty.

Best Answer

I don't know. Some midgets are tough mothers. I would have to say no.

Best Answer

HELL NO!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER under any circumstances is it right for a man to hit a woman and likewise for a woman to hit a man.

Best Answer