I also bathed with my sister upto 11 and she was 9.
texad texad 41-45, M 22 Answers May 17, 2011

I bathed with my sister till the age of 14.

Best Answer

Yes it was. Even though we never had intercourse we did explore each others body

Best Answer

yeah of course, everyone just thinks its all about sex but its not, its good to have bathing together so they can grow up and see how the body changes in the oposite sex

Best Answer

Always a tough one! My partner's daughter is 12 now and she has started to show signs of becoming self conscious, but still constantly asks me to talk to her when she is in the bath. I don't feel comfortable with it and have told her something lame like, 'no I can't come in because you are becoming a young woman now and it's not good for men to see you without clothes on' - Christ knows what actually, I had to make it up on the spot! <br />
I suppose it's obvious though when they reach an age where it's no longer appropriate - but I think at the age of 10 that stage probably hasn't quite been reached just yet...

Best Answer

When I stayed with my female cousin my age my aunt always bathed us together until age 10 or 11. I always got an erection every time my aunt retracted my foreskin for washing and drying afterward.

Best Answer

How did your cousin react?

Best Answer

absolutely...my aunt bathes with me to this day so that we can save on water and sometimes my niece and nephew jump in with us...kind of crowded but slickery fun in the tub...

Best Answer

in the 1950s we all used a tin Bath in our Livingroom .

Best Answer

yes i do no see a problem wih that

Best Answer

I frequently bathed with my female cousin up to when i was 15 and she was 18. Nothing sexual except the ***** i would get!

Best Answer

of course it is and well beyond that age. only the size of the tub and evil thoughts created by adults can get in the way of them sharing a perfectly natural experience.

Best Answer

My female cousin and I were bathed together until we were about six, but we were secretly naked together many times up through college.

Best Answer

Of course it's ok, especially since you are family. I bathed with my female neighbor until we were about 8. No big deal.

Best Answer

Depends on the family and culture. My folks would say no they are too old. I say it is really depends on the children. I think it would help children have get a better idea of what real people look like. If the child is self conscious about it then let them bath on there own.

Best Answer

Yes, it´s ok. When the boy get errection is good. When he can get your Penis hard and strong, it´s a good Play.

Best Answer

You know what, We have a big jacuzi tub, and if cousins or sisters and brothers want to play in the tub together, we say ok. Get on your swimming suits and have at it. It works for play time. Then we throw everyone out and take turns getting clean and ready for bed after they had their fun-time.

Best Answer

that's too old in my books

Best Answer

Mahipalpur College Going Escorts 8860108702 Call Girls In Mahipalpur

Best Answer

As long as the kids are comfortable - it's perfectly fine. I just don't get why so many people are 'hung up' on nudity.

Best Answer

yeah they dint evan have to be related

Best Answer

If they both are okay with the idea, let them! I had some great experiences as a boy. Some later too!

Best Answer