2011trumpet 2011trumpet 18-21, T 27 Answers Jun 25, 2009

Uh well as long as you guys both want to do it then why wouldn't it be okay?<br />
Not something I would do but yeah..

Best Answer

It's perfectly fine, just enjoy!

Best Answer

It would be weird ONLY if the two of you<br />
were straight,<br />
and dressed like Colonel Sanders.

Best Answer

Yes it's fine!!! I wanna watch....

Best Answer

Please get that image out of my head

Best Answer

Only if they did it in Roman numerals.... LXIX = 69

Best Answer

its fine with me :D

Best Answer

why is this question in "Life in General" section? <br />
:S

Best Answer

its not only ok, it's quite enjoyable

Best Answer

It's not just OK it's most definitely wired and I mean hot wired. Only you spelled it wrong. Hell, I'm excited just thinking about it.

Best Answer

I think it would be cool. A long hard **** in your face waiting for you to give it the licking it deserves.

Best Answer

Absolutely not!! I'd love to be doing it right now! The idea of a man's hard penis in my mouth really turns me on!

Best Answer

haha. why would that be weird? if you're sexually attracted (or just looking for a good time, no judgements, lol.) why shouldn't you to the same thing that a man and a woman can do?

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

Only if they weren't guy, bi or bi curious or at least bi comfy.<br />
:)

Best Answer

If you're having sex with someone and you like it, what you do is up to you.

Best Answer

If you both consent then go for it.

Best Answer

Hadn't really thought about it, but probably easier for two men, then for man & woman if you know what I mean. All parts more accessible, lol.

Best Answer

No not wierd, but definitely Weird. Sorry to be spelling police, but yes, it is definitely in the category of weird... (in my opinion) I see it as, men being feminine.

Best Answer

why would it be weird, I think doing 69 with a man is fun or for that madder man and woman or woman and woman

Best Answer