jennieanne jennieanne 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 22, 2012

Perhaps he is alone and lonely. I often find that elderly people talk to me in the grocery store and on the street.

Ahhh, someday you will be old.....

Best Answer

why does he creep you out? because hes social? i dont know, just asking. it probably just as "bad" to be all goofy trying to avoid him though.

Best Answer

There's one on every block. I'm sure he's harmless.

Best Answer

Yes sweet friendly people creep me out too

Best Answer

Yeah there used to be someone at our neighborhood and did that. He's still nice but theres so little nice people in this world that its kinda weird.

Best Answer

your right its kinda weird when a neigbor actually stops to have a conversation with you nowadays theres so many people that live close to me and i barley even know their names

Best Answer

I do the same

Best Answer

of course it is. I can relate to that feeling. Just try not to be obvious, and make sure you have an excuse prepared so you don't have to talk when he corners you.

Best Answer

yes you may, he could be harmless. But you dont have to interact wih anyone you don't want to

Best Answer

Is he like the old pervy man off family guy who whistles through his teeth?

Best Answer