BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 36 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes but keep in mind you may be more in love with the illusion you have created than the actual person.

Best Answer

Noooo .. been here for a year maybe and haven't met any1 sane!

Best Answer

I am not looking for sane XD odd and creepy!!

Best Answer

Why not I think it can happen

Best Answer

More than 'okay' :D

Best Answer

Question is Why not?

Best Answer

As long as it's me, I'm fine with it~ lol.

Best Answer

of course it's okay, i wouldn't recommend it but it does happen and it can turn out to be great, cause you really get to know their personality first, but make sure you are sure of your feelings before anything happens.

Best Answer

i think so. When you get to know each other by being honest.

Best Answer

You're just after my body.

Best Answer

Of course it is :)

Best Answer

i wouldnt recommend it.....

Best Answer

love or lust????

Best Answer

i know u love hughgo its kool

Best Answer

Yes, ?

Best Answer

BLASPHEMY!

Best Answer

Only if you keep it fun, amusing and entertaining. Don't think that your going to marry any one in real life from here okay?

Best Answer

Being in love is always ok. The risk of creating an illusion always exists, not only through the internet.

Best Answer

it's cute, as long as u know for sure who they are, an they are honest

Best Answer

In my opinion, yes. We can love people in so many ways, for many different reasons, and to fall in love with someone on EP is just as ligitiment as anything else. As you no doubt know, as women we have to be careful with our emotions, sometimes they can get us in trouble, men will take advantage of us, and love is the strongest of emotions. You would be cautious around guys in any scenario, and you have to ultra cautious on the internet, EP included. So I say have fun, but just use the good sense that you were born with.

Best Answer

I would give it a shot. You can get to know someone pretty well here.

Best Answer