Can even work my issues with them becouse they will not talk to me...no phone, skype mail...to far away and too awkward to just show up where they live
sfvq9801 sfvq9801 26-30, M 8 Answers Apr 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

what good does it to be angry. I am sure they dont care. Instaed of phone or skype or texting, try to do what people did before all of the electronics. Sit face to face and talk to them. It might make all of the differance

Best Answer

Depends on what they did to make you angry.

Best Answer

we all get angry from time to time, but hanging onto anger hurts you more than the one you are angry at, best to try to work it out, deal with it and move on.

Best Answer

i'd show up and would try to talk

Best Answer

tried that already....we kinda talk.....still wont answer the phone or mails when we were supposed to be semi/ok that's one person....the other......ugghh I hate this

Best Answer

maybe just the other person has something else important to focus on?or some people dont use their phone so much? its difficoult to discuss things like that if the other people are not totally honest though...

Best Answer

Well life is not all kisses and hugs someone does you wrong it is healthy to be angry, not healthy to do more

Best Answer