BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 64 Answers Jan 26, 2013

Extreme pleasure can make u cry during sex

Best Answer

I cry if i can't get any.

Best Answer

It's actually okay to cry during sex. I read an article once that said a lot of women (it was your typical women's magazine, so men weren't included, unfortunately) cry during or after sex.

If I remember correctly 18% of women cry during or after sex on a regular basis and around 30% have cried sometimes.

Crying isn't always an expression of sadness, usually crying is an expression of emotion in general, ranging from sad to touched to happy to angry or shocked.

I have cried during sex often, even when I liked the sex, probably because sex is very emotional to me, a strong connection between me and the other person and between my mind and my body.

Hell, I can even pinpoint when I start to cry, it's really a pattern. ;-)

So I think it's okay to cry during or after sex when it's not out of sadness, pain or anger, because it means you have a connection and it touches you. :-)

Best Answer

Yes because secks is not just about the physical pleasure it is also about the emotional connection. I have never cried after sex but that is probably cause Im a guy but I have seen it before. well unless your crying because it hurt really bad then that would suck :0)

i've been havin soul secks all night with the wife and it's nice....quite nice

Best Answer

Go ahead, but how about dry it up before round 2

Best Answer

NO, not if you ever want to see that guy again.

Best Answer

Yes. Sexual intercourse is a physical, mental and emotional act. It would be natural to cry afterwards (if was intense), but you would have to explain it to your partner so as to not shock them into thinking something was wrong.

Best Answer

I do that to show the other person they're doing it right.

Best Answer

Hawt.

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Referee steps forward:"After further review,it was determined that it was a powerful emotional and physical expression,with full climax for both,and the crying was perfectly ok[makes ok sign]There will be no penalty for the use of the umlaut over sex,second attempt ok,too!

Best Answer

If it was that good, it's ok! ;-)

Best Answer

Was it relief and joy after a great deal of apprehension? If so, completely understandable.

Best Answer

Can u do it quietly?

Best Answer

Yes :S

Best Answer

That's a good sport *slaps **** night

Best Answer

Sometimes it happens as a part of a complete release. Not a bad thing.

Best Answer

Da fuq?

Best Answer

Yes, it's ok to cry anytime.

Best Answer

if it was so incredibly loving and beautiful- then it is a normal response.

Best Answer

Only if it was that bad!

Best Answer

honestly yes remember sex is a emotion it might make you cry or happy,excited sex make us all do different things alway enjoy the moment

Best Answer

No idea, still am bachelor..lol:-)

Best Answer

I had a girl friend in college and she cried after ******. It really freaked me out the first couple of times, especially the first time. It wasn't until we talked about it, that the crying came from joy. I saw her a couple of months ago and she came up and whispered in my ear that she doesn't cry anymore. She said, it just stopped one day and she missed the emotional release.

Best Answer